Use this panel to change how toolbars are displayed.
You can choose to display toolbars with icons and labels, icons only or labels only.
The default is to display both icons and labels. Once you are familiar with the toolbar you
can turn off the labels to reduce the size and clutter.
If checked Readerware will display a popup window when you hold the mouse over a toolbar button.
If clear no tooltips are displayed.
The tooltip will display a more detailed description of what the button does. A good
combination is to turn off labels and turn on tooltips. You have a smaller toolbar and
can display the tooltip if you ever forget what a button does.
You can display the toolbar icons in the following sizes:
|Medium ||32 pixels|
Toolbar item selection
You can choose to add additional functions to the standard toolbar:
- Web Display/Browser - Click to display the current item at your default site
- Preferences - This dialog.
- Bulk Editor - Launch the bulk editor wizard
- Auto-Update - Launch the auto-update wizard
- Default search - Run the default search.
- Views list - The views list is a drop down list containing all your views. You can easily switch views by selecting from the list.
- Saved searches list - The saved searches list is a drop down list containing all your saved searches. You can easily run a saved search by selecting from the list.
Top of Page
Copyright © 1999-2022 Readerware Corporation